Wednesday, March 10, 2010

[6 months Review ] February

February

Back to school! Well actually back to desk warming. At this point I reached the highest degree of desk warming; animate paper weight. Most days when I came to school there were no teachers in the building. If I happened to run into a teacher in the faulty room or the hallway they would be shocked. A few teachers suggested that I should go home. I wanted to take some of my vacation time and go to Japan for about 5 or 6 days. I know it would be a short trip but it would be better than desk warming. My request was denied since during that time there were going to be special teacher meetings I had to attend. Also Co.1 didn’t make it clear to my VP that I was planning to go to Japan rather she told him my Japanese friend was coming to Korea. >_> . Oh well I’m definitely going to Japan in the summer. Co. 1 told me the identity of Co.2. I was delighted to find out it was going to be the 1st grade teacher. (THANK THE LORD!) Co.2 and I get along really well. She’s closer in age to me than Co.1. She makes me feel more like a co-worker and professional rather than an “English Language Bar Wench”. Co.2 will be leaving for maternity leave in July which isn’t too bad since I’m only here until August. I’m not sure if they will get a teacher to fill in or not. But I will wait and see what happens. Anything is bound to happen since Korea is dynamic.

No comments:

Post a Comment