Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Update~~

Hey all~

I keep thinking about something to write about on here. Finally when I do the writers block hits me and nothing really happens. Blargh >_>

Anyway... this past weekend I went to Myeong-dong Cathedral for mass. It was the first time I went there. I really like it there a lot it was the closest thing to home. It really helped me get over this current bout with home sickness. Easter time back home in Canada is a big family event so I was feeling a bit lonely without family to yell at and ignore. (LOL, I joke because I care).

After mass at Myeong-dong Cathedral I decided to walk around the Myeong-dong shopping area. I really have to say its one of my favourite places to shop in Seoul. Admittedly somethings are super expensive. For example H&M... I cannot believe I spent 98,000 won on clothes there >_< I don't know ... it just HAP-PEND (lol). I bought a blue/green tunic type top, a black tube top, a pair of earrings, bunch of bracelets and a white skirt (which I later returned... but I didnt end up getting my money back b/c it was a busy day and it process for a refund is too time consuming, so I got a giftcard. >_> )Then I got a long blue skirt and uniqco (sp?).

Later in the underground shopping area I bought a Clazziquai CD "Instant Pig" and in another place I bought a Big Bang CD "Remember vol. 2" (when I got home to put the tracks on my mp3 player I found out the CD although completely packaged as Remember vol. 2 the tracks on the disc are from Remember vol.1!!!! argghhh~~~ >_<* ... I wanted to listen to Seungri's track "strong baby" SO badly I love that song...oh well I think I will go back to that shop and try for exchange)

Okay that is all for now... I will try not to be too much of a stranger~


This just in... After giving my Big Bang CD a close listen all the tracks are from vol. 2 its just that the names of the tracks are from vol.1... so now I'm struggling to rename them all... >_> argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment