Wednesday, March 10, 2010

[6 months Review ] December

December
I went to Namsan Tower with Jacob. I had such an awesome time with him. First we went to Namsan Tower and saw the place where all locks are on the fence. (Lots of couples come to this one area near the tower, write a message on a lock, attach it to the fence and throw the keys away to signify the promise they made to each other.) After Namsan it was off to the Hanok Village. Jacob and I played several of the old time games and wondered about the area together. Next it was off to Insadong but first it was short stop in a coffee shop to defrost a bit. In the coffee shop talked a bit… about what I can’t remember. I suppose that it was because I was making goo goo eyes at Jacob most of the time. Went we made it to Insadong I was approaching night time it was getting colder. Jacob shared his gloves with me. I wore one and he wore the other. The other ungloved hands we stuffed into our jackets. Eventually Jacob relinquished the other glove. We had dinner in Insandong. Jacob taught me how to text in Korean. It was something I wanted to learn since I got my phone but no one would show me. To say thank you I sent Jacob a message in Korean. Later he walked me to the subway station through Insadong we walked arm in arm close together (to keep warm). When it was time to part ways, Jacob offered his hand for a handshake. I shook his hand but he wouldn’t let go. “Umm, I’ve got to go…so you gotta let go of my hand…” I say. A smirk crosses Jacob’s face and he pulls me toward him. After I regain my balance we have a good laugh. Finally he lets me go and I leave.
As for school life things were slowing down. I didn’t teach much English classes at the middle school. My Co-Teacher was planning the winter class schedule since there were no winter camps at my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment