Thursday, October 8, 2009

First Blog~! w00t

Hello people!
Thank you so much for stopping by! This blog is going to be dedicated to the documentation of my time in South Korea.

Here is a little information about me. I'm female, I come from Toronto, Canada (GO Raptors, lol ), and my background is West African. So you can imagine the attention that I get living day to day in S.Korea. Several times in a day I can be stared at, gawked at, pointed at, whispered about, have my braids pulled and examined, have my skin touched, and still much much more...

But don't worry it isn't all bad.

I'm going to try to do my best to keep this update. Also anything I post with [Insert Title Here] is a part of a series whether it be tips or on going musings.

And lastly, anyone that knows me in real life is strongly urged to use my online names when you comment on my page. Please don't use my real name because I won't be using yours when I post mmmm 'kay :P

No comments:

Post a Comment