Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm still here....

It’s been a long time since I posted a blog. I suppose its because I don’t have the motivation to keep at it due the lack of comments. I have been told there are a number of creepers that read up on me but without comments it feels like I’m just writing this for myself yanno?

This isn’t to guilt trip anyone… there are many more reasons for my lack of posts. For on thing I became busy living life. Most days when I get home I have a snack. Have time for prayer, meditation, or some spiritual reading (reading the bible or about the saints). I make dinner and just lounge about complaining to myself how tired I am with folks back home.

Time management hasn’t always been my best skill. I tend to procrastinate quite a bit. Actually I think that is an understatement since I pretty much have it worked out to an art form… either that or some scientific method. I’m trying my best to get over that issue but ironically enough I have been told things like this take time.

Thirdly, I have been debating with myself on how “real” I should be on this blog. Considering this is the internet and whatever I post online leaves my full control as soon as I post it worries me a bit. I want to keep people updated and I want to provide information but, I don’t want to put too much out on the information highway. I think I’m going to start getting a little freer with the posts and stop worrying about form and function so much.

Lastly, I had to take a break from posting because some things were going on in my life here in S. Korea that I needed a while to digest. I will elaborate more about all the issues in another upcoming post.

Well that’s all for now. Look out for updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment