Saturday, February 27, 2010

Shop "til you drop~~

I just got back home from an excellent shopping trip!

I went to Myeong-dong with some of my friends. Myeong-dong has to be my favourite shopping area in Seoul. There is a great number of stores all over American brands, Asian brands, even ones from Europe. Also you can get a lot of cost effective items.

Today was the grand opening of H&M in Seoul... I think it may be the only H&M in S.Korea. We wanted to go in but there was a MAJOR line to get in... as to be expected.

So we decided to busy ourselves with shopping else where. If anyone is a big fan of ZARA they will love Myeong-dong there are like 6 with a few meters of each other.
My friend Minerva was desperately looking for a new leather jacket. She spotted on at COEX Mall (which is also a great place to shop) weeks ago and was regretting not buying it. All in all she ended up buying one from Valleygirl. Valleygirl is our new fave place to shop... great selection and awesome prices.

I have been doing a lot of shopping lately... practically the entire month of February. I haven't really shopped much for clothing since I got here... just a shirt here, sweater there. I finally broke down and did some shopping finally.

Here is a list of the things a picked up

1 pair of dark blue skinny jeans
1 sweater dress
1 plaid cowboy shirt
1 racerback tank
2 t-shirts
1 tank dress

there are other things I bought too but I'm just listing the clothing....

I guess I'll end this here =)

2 comments: