Monday, February 1, 2010

[Korean Music] 2pm

There are two boy bands that I constantly listen to... 1tym and Big Bang. But as of recent I have been sucked in to the realm that is 2PM. 2PM is probably one of the most popular boybands in S.Korea.

The first song I heard I think was "I Hate You" then after that is was "Again and Again"

2PM was originally a 7 man group. Now they are down to six because someone did some digging on the former leader Jaebum. What they found was that Jaebum had written some very insulting myspace journal entries about his time in Korea. Jaebum is from the states and his parents are korean. So living and working in Korea he had to deal with a lot and he decided to vent it on myspace. Long story short he left the group though many fans, the record label, and his bandmates want him to come back. I hope he returns... he was a nice piece of eye candy. any way here is one of there recent singles "Heartbeat" I admit I didn't like it at first because the beat sounded so odd but sure enough it grew on me. So much so that I recently purchased the CD


No comments:

Post a Comment